• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Garage for Humster.

MrMarty51
Good explosion-proof lamp. By changing the brightness of the lamp, methane is determined. Coal is mined in our regions, there is practically no methane in the mines.

Finished the next stage of concreting the walls. 3/4 of the surface of the basement walls is done. I decided that the height of 2.4m (8ft) is not enough, I made this wall 2.7m (9ft) high. It will be necessary to dig the floor level another foot lower in an area of 355 square feet. It is still dry in the basement, but soon the snow will begin to actively melt ... I am waiting.. with the pump.

Or forget the pump and have a subterranean swimming pool? Yeah, that's it, this whole project has been so that you could build your own private year-round spa under the garage! A nice hot tub with a crushed rock floor you can swim around in while the winds howl outside at -30°C! You're a sly one, @denata! 🤣🤣🤣

Someday these excavations will end... For now I have finished digging in the horizontal plane. It's time to concrete the walls, I started making formwork. I thought the 8 foot ceiling was low, so I started to deepen the floor another 2 feet. To deepen the floor another 2 feet, you need to dig more 20 tons.
IMG_20240123_204052.jpgIMG_20240123_204133.jpgIMG_20240123_204146.jpgIMG_20240123_204206.jpg

.There is no groundwater, once there was a flood from melt water when there were no concrete walls, and a lake from melted snow accumulated near the garage. Now all the low areas around the garage are filled up, melt water does not accumulate and water does not flow into the basement. In 3 years, no more groundwater. In the future, when I make a concrete floor in the basement, just in case, you can dig a basement in the basement, use it as an emergency water discharge tank, and install a drainage pump there. If groundwater suddenly appears.

Back