• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Favorite style of work boot?

• Pull on

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • laced

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Zip-up (added)

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • what are work boots?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ************ Don't waste your vote here.

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • ************ Don't waste your vote here.

• Steel Toe

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Aluminum Toe

• Composite Toe

• Regular Toe

• Total voters

CtChevy427

Still Kicking....
Staff member
Lead Moderator
Reaction score
This weeks contribution by treegump.....

Thanks Forest

Pull on
laced
Zip-up (added)
what are work boots?

What brand and why?

Made another poll just for this. Boot Brand

What type of toe (added)

Steel Toe
Aluminum Toe
Composite Toe
Regular Toe

Always looking for poll ideas post them HERE or send me a PM.......

Need to make it multi select or restructure the poll.

I would pick composite toe and pull on though. I like being able to stuff my jeans in the pull ons and I am constantly dropping stuff on my toes or just setting large objects on my toes. Composite is lighter and doesnt get as hot or cold as steel.

I like Pull on best but i have found that a quality pair of Redwing lace up boots makes me have less back pain, i tend to roll to the out side of the sole when i were pull ons. out side of work though all i wear is pull on

I just Counted 11 pairs of pull on boots in my house. 2 are composite toe and 1 pair of steel. The rest are a large collection of Cowboy boots ranging for HIGH dollar super rare 40yr old roach killers to plain jane worn out square toes covered in cow crap.

I prefer 8" lace ups but have about 8 different pairs with 5 being lace up and three being pull on. The lace up give much better suppport and on a long day12-14 hrs my feet really appreciate the lace up for their support

I used to like lace ups, but after trying out a set of redwing zip ups I'm hooked. They have laces in front to set them where you want them, but a zipper on the inside. It's nice being able to take em off in under 30 seconds with just a zipper, and slide em back on and zip em up just as quick.

I like how I was thanked for this poll and I'm just now taking it, haha. I prefer pull on, steel toed. Meta-tarsal pull ons hurt my feet, and everytime I've hit the top of my foot, I was wearing meta-tarsal boots and it missed the protection. :mad: . If I'm working in really wet, soupy, or precision footing (climbing trees and walking rafters) I prefer tie-boots.

Back