• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Engine install thread, opinions welcome

Give him credit for only 30 second bursts look like.

The (hair dryer) blower + turbo mod should be popular. Will the 1/4 mile extension cord slow it down on the track? :D

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into anemotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[3]often for the troll's amusement.

Someone explain to me how he is not an internet troll

That went sideways quicker than a top fuel rail loosing a rear tire...
No kidding. I guess this is a forum of dry humor and sarcastic old bastards (@Missy Good Wench excepted) which some people who are new here don't understand at first read or twenty. I personally thought the 1/4 mile extension cord comment was pretty effing funny! I made a similar comment to my sister after she bought a hybrid Lexus so she could do her commute from the suburb to downtown Omaha and back without burning any gas when I asked her if she stored all that extension cord in her trunk.

Anyhow, I guess @Blue-canoe didn't catch @WarWagon 's sarcastic humor or the emoticon (I still say that these new emoticons that came with the site software upgrade a while back really blow compared to the old ones for being able to covey the subtlety of a comment) of his comment, or that if you look at 85-90% of the threads on here that they wander off-topic (often at the initial poster's doing) and back onto topic like a bunch of guys shooting the breeze over a couple of cold ones - from that starter whine to whiney ex-girlfriends/ex-wives to the kids to whiney kids back to whiney starters. With a 1/4 mile extension cord, a hair dryer, a meme and a sideways dragster thrown in, to boot!

well, if you think he's a troll, i'm no longer watching this thread. i lost interest. he's one of the many respected members here.

Back