• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Dream Clear line for fuel (and maybe more)

Will L.

Reaction score
All credit to Dave6666 on TheHummerNetwork.com
On a thread talking about ip return line options and such he casually mentions this stuff like it’s water and everyone knows about it. This will be my fuel line front to back.
It is called PFA
Here’s a link to it:

Basically perfectly clear flexible tube that is not going to yellow. -320f to 500f capable. Full vacuum to 522 psi. Impervious to all the chemicals used in vehicles, he said (and that I can find, he is correct). It is designed for industrial connections, but I am awaiting his response to if it can be regular hose clamps. 1/8” to 1” from what I see so far.

Imagine clear line that outlasts regular fuel line. You get bubbles- just look around and you’ll see exactly where it comes from instead of the hunt and peck game that is normal. See at a glance fuel contamination or proper fuel flow for the whole rig. Easier to run this non stop instead of steel line because why waste time with the steel on rebuilds.

Going to find out more about this tomorrow...

Heck yeah be able to see contamination as well as aeration is awesome.

Btw, if anyone can find a bunch of info on different connections ok for this line- please post it up here. This stuff has apparently been around for years and I never came across it. I am absolutely the worst at finding stuff online.

I also am hoping to find out if regular hose clamps work with it on a barbed fitting like on our ip return fitting.

This stuff looks promising to use in place of heater hose too. I wonder about the 1/8” injector return lines too.

Maybe the only 2 downfalls are if it is not as flexible(?) and abrasion resistance(?) but won’t know till we can mess with it.

Cool. Is it B99 safe?
B99, any biofuel has to be identified- it’s sources and which reactive agents to know for sure- but the worst of biofuels for fuel lines, injectors, etc is corn with methanol Or ethanol as the reaction agent, And this is rated for 100% methanol or 100% ethanol. So can’t imagine there is one that would bother it.

Abrasive issue is probably worst issue.

Cool. Thank you. My return line corroded out a year or so back. I cut out and replaced with rubber. I plan on doing the supply line now, before I run into issues in winter when its 15 degrees out...lol
This looks pretty good for a replacement line...

Back