• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Chicken Poll

What's Your Favorite Way To Eat Chicken?

• As soup

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Fried

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Baked or Grilled

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Buffalo wings

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Chicken salad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Orange chicken or another Asian dish

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Bar-B-Q'ed

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Other! (leave a comment!)

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • All of the above.

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • I don't eat chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Funny you mention this. I was just thinking the other day that grilled chicken with a peanut butter and BBQ sauce would be good.

Hard choice between Buffalo Wings and Fried. Wild Wings has a platter of 25 with 5 different flavors that is my favorite to split with a few beers (Hot, Terrihotti, Cajun, Ranch, old yeller, or gold rush).

Have a friend that eats fried chicken at minimum of once a day. He says if you don't fry a chicken it died in vain.

Also forgot Bar-B-Q'ed as an option. Mustard base that has been slightly burned and slathered on again.

There are near 1001 options for this poll.

Hard to go wrong with some good yard bird.

Chicken thighs cooked down in some homemade dumpling style noodles makes for a good meal. Over mashers or biscuits.

Not particularly fond of chicken as a cold cut lunch meat from a deli.

Pretty much all of the above choices will work for me.

COOKED! That about sums it up for me. I enjoy leg quarters fresh out of the smoker, chicken and dumplins, chicken and yellow rice, fried chicken, chicken noodle soup, and so on. You really can't go worong with yard bird unless it isn't cooked, then it's no good.

Chicken wings with good hot sauce,(the kind that covers the chicken taste) and only once in a while at that. Not fond of chicken. Better than spam, but not by much.

Reactions: NVW
I made these buffalo wings last night. Lots of cayenne in the flour before frying.buffalowings.jpg

Looks good, now Im hungry!

I did my experiment with grilled chicken today. Little peanut butter, some sweet BBQ sauce, some Vietnamese hot sauce (the one with Rooster on the front) Mixed that all up, shredded the chicken added some cheese all on a tortilla wrap. Was pretty good.
Next time Im going to add some chocolate.

My other favorite is cherry cola spicy BBQ sauce on wings. Chocolate will work with that Leroy. You got an Asian/Mexican mole type fusion going on. That's a 20+ dollar plate.

I told my buddy what I was doing and he said it sounded like a enchilada mole, then told me they put chocolate in it, so I thought I'd try chocolate next time.

I'm a chocolate addict. ..errr...connoisseur and that sounds like a sure way to ruin perfectly good chocolate

People either like cjocolate in savory dishes or don't. I'm not a fan, but use it as I've been taught that when cooking it isn't about me. Leroy, Mexican chocolate is your best bet on flavor profile, for what you are up to. I've been making lots of traditional Mole lately.

Back