• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

ATT update

We need to make sure this thread stays on technical discussion and not selling.... nevermind forgot what site I was on ):h

Its a shame the Place has ended up the way it is.

IT all worked out for the best... I like the whole kit n' kaboodle over here better for sure.

I swear I was getting pop-up adds in my face last time i was on.

As for ATT conversation...

What else can ya say? Its great. Hands Down, no complains, better mileage... win/win/win

Matt, I think my install is going to be tomorrow.

I'll be thinking of ya when I'm waist to face covered in oil... Gotta swap out that pan.

BTW, hows your oil return tube?? Mine looks as bad as my pan does, must order a new one of them soon.

Thanks for letting me know on your install. I wish I could be there.

Good Luck and have fun!

I must have been confused with you and Joey, I thought you installed yours last weekend and you liked it!

When we finish I'll let you know how it comes out and meet up with you sometime to give you a look if you want. Good luck with the oil pan!!!

When we finish I'll let you know how it comes out and meet up with you sometime to give you a look if you want. Good luck with the oil pan!!!

Yep, as mentioned before one of these weekends all 4 of us Massholes (and Kenny) need to meet up for sure.

Well how'd you guys make out, I ATT'd my burb last nite/finished replacing the inner fender this morning beating 96+ heat/105+ heat index working at nite/early morning, still testing took it for a spin, chirped the tire in the burb 1st time ever since owning it, coming out of a turn at a stop lite that was "pink" I applied some extra power to beat the red, and 2-3 shift it actually chirped the tire. Will be posting pics/data on this one soon as i believe it's the only 3:42 ATT equipped vehicle, all others 3:73 or 4:10

please post some data because i got 3.42's and i might be doing this mod soon.

No might :D it will happen, yes I'll post it separate thread when I get it, knew I was installing ATT this w.e. so grabbed as much as I could with the GM-8/TM, have no EGT, separate boost (PCM data only), EBP, or lift pressure info, haven't fully instrumented the burb yet

Well how'd you guys make out, I ATT'd my burb last nite/finished replacing the inner fender this morning beating 96+ heat/105+ heat index working at nite/early morning, still testing took it for a spin, chirped the tire in the burb 1st time ever since owning it, coming out of a turn at a stop lite that was "pink" I applied some extra power to beat the red, and 2-3 shift it actually chirped the tire. Will be posting pics/data on this one soon as i believe it's the only 3:42 ATT equipped vehicle, all others 3:73 or 4:10

Not any more!!):h

Good so far. It's definitely physically bigger and heavier then the stock unit. Seems like it takes less throttle to do the same thing.

Give your computer time to adapt to the new addition and I think over time you will notice some excellent changes to your truck. Things get better over time, your engine has been choked for so long, give it time to get used to breathing the way it was designed to.

as i believe it's the only 3:42 ATT equipped vehicle, all others 3:73 or 4:10
:nono::nono:

But I dont pull like you guys do`... and we dont have the the roads like you have over there`...thanks Tim the word I was looking for "chirped" it`s Mean...if it has to be... :D

Edit::Sorry I forgot to mention I was in Sweden this weekend cycling around a lake of 300km we started at 8 pm and finish at 9 am the next day...

On our way we had to drive up some hills and a guy sitting in the back of the Chevy did not believe that this Chevy had so much to give with a full load and nearly full tank of diesel and when we got to the top of the hill he said were you doing 90 mph I said I didn't know cos I was watching the road ...... I love hills......

Last edited:
Weekends around noontime is something I can plan on for sure, Working Sat 27th so far. Nothing rock solid yet for this weekend, except rain. (Which doesn't bother me)

Back