• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

ATT update

Joey D

Reaction score
Just a small update to my ATT, passing power on the highway is so much better than stock. I had to watch my speed because it jumps up to 85-90 with ease. If I lose the 35in tires it would be even better I bet.

You can tell people how much difference the turbo makes but until you own one for yourself, it all comes across as a sales pitch. I love to say I told you so ):h no BS on this product.

I love mine and I have nothing to sell. I would however accept kick backs.:D

Leo

I want an att soo bad!!!!!!!, but my new turbo that came with the engine only has 90 k on it with minimal shaft play. Might just go on that note for a while till i can get cash for the turbo....

It's not a sales pitch. It is just a great product that works.
My install was done over a couple weeks as I am swamped with work and I had to wait for some parts I swapped out while I wasin there. But I would say if I had all the stuff I changed out at the time it would have been around 4hrs maybe quicker.
Those who are on the fence about it don't put it off because of the install, it's not bad.

I want an att soo bad!!!!!!!, but my new turbo that came with the engine only has 90 k on it with minimal shaft play. Might just go on that note for a while till i can get cash for the turbo....

Might as well keep the stock ecm and exhaust too while your at it... And you're old oilpan too :)

Might as well keep the stock ecm and exhaust too while your at it... And you're old oilpan too :)

Lost me on this one? The A-Team Turbo works fine with a stock ecm or a flashed ecm. The stock exhaust will work ( not recommended) but you may not see the fuel mileage increases because of the factory exhaust.

The Turbo was designed for the 6.5 engine as a replacement Turbo with perks, it is not just for modified engines. :sad:

We need to make sure this thread stays on technical discussion and not selling.... nevermind forgot what site I was on ):h

Its a shame the Place has ended up the way it is.

Hey OregonHorseTug, have you pulled a big load yet?

Nope, but had the horses loaded a couple of weekends back. Combined weight was about 17K but I was only local over some short hills, no serious long grades. Even still with the stock PCM it was working much better than before. I did manage to spike IAT up to about 230 but had to really try. It pulled small hills much better than before ATT. I could maintain the speed limit where it was 40-45 before. The plan was to head over Mt Hood at about 18.5k in a week but that may have got scrubbed. By that time I should have my new "enhancement". Got an appointment in Ellensburg on Friday.:D If I have to I'll throw 8 drums of water in the trailer just to go on a test pull. That would work out to about 18k combined.

Nope, but had the horses loaded a couple of weekends back. Combined weight was about 17K but I was only local over some short hills, no serious long grades. Even still with the stock PCM it was working much better than before. I did manage to spike IAT up to about 230 but had to really try. It pulled small hills much better than before ATT. I could maintain the speed limit where it was 40-45 before. The plan was to head over Mt Hood at about 18.5k in a week but that may have got scrubbed. By that time I should have my new "enhancement". Got an appointment in Ellensburg on Friday.:D If I have to I'll throw 8 drums of water in the trailer just to go on a test pull. That would work out to about 18k combined.

I am interested in the enhancement, keep us posted.

Already have a 4'' stove pipe exhaust with no muffler, and i want a heath badd too.... I GOT the new oil pan, just going on the new engine... My poor truck is rundown.. I wish i had the money to do it all right now....

Back