• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

ATT Dyno #2

Every issue (transmission, brakes, transfer case, rear end, tires, gauges, oil changes, fuel filter changes, etc) with a 6.5 goes into the 6.5 engine section, as I sometimes think that is the only place to post a thread on this forum. :lmao:

With that said, just subscribe to the thread, and you will never lose it. Simple as that.

Tried that. I had half the forum posts emailing me...
Little section under 6.5 performance called "dyno results" is all I am asking. If I am crazy enough to show up on a Dodge Diesel dyno day and NOT come in dead last with a 6.5 we can have a dyno section...

This thread was a roller coaster. By reading this thread, it sounds like it’s kind of a good thing that some of these guys don’t post no more. Man, what a ride that was.

I did enjoy reading the post this thread was started for thought.

Read the whole thread. My dick feels bigger. Like between 6.5” and 6.9”, but that’s limp with no enhancements.

Reactions: NVW
Well, Will, you tear out the little white card from between the pages, enclose a check and mail it in. A few weeks later in the mail you'll receive a spool, thimble and needle once a month for the next 12, 24 or 36 months, depending on how long you suscribed to the thread!

Back