• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

ATT Dyno #2

No BS from this side of the keyboard, I hope that post wasn't interpeted, "Up Side Down"......

Thanks for the Pics Dennis........Even though I don't even know what I was looking at....Maybe some kind of IP internal?

The pics are of a DS4 injection pump rotor head with larger plungers, Have not run the pump yet just don't have the interest in it right now.

About everything else I just read WOW, we are a passionate group. To say the least, me included.

6.5 I can get you a DB pump with larger plungers. I will look into it. I kind of have a few connections, one or two. No guarantees got a DS4 pump sitting here with .380 plungers that I have never ran. Yeah guess I just been sitting on it for a year and a half. After the turbo fiasco here I quit doing anything to help out with RD out of my pocket and have not shared much of what I have done. One day, right now I am selfish.

I got pictures of it to but not tonight. Lost interest again with this.

OH no, oh me, oh my, all about who?

So all the guys with the arm chair know it, all but wont spend a buck to back there opinions up have killed the RD for everyone. After reading this thread it all comes back why the Frick do anything out of the ordinary, we have experts that know it all. No need to experiment everything can be done on paper.

blah, blah, blah, continue the crap

Just in case someone is calling BS here is what I was working on before the turbo fiasco, NO RD dollars thanks to a few people. Will our ignorance be our end.

Oh no again, poor me. And a pre-emptive BS post because we all had to know what you're doing. And yes, about the ignorance. And then well, you had your longest rant, since you took offense to the sob comment, and for good reason....Doesnt matter whether its accurate or not, its still whining. Unsubscribed for your sake.

OH no, oh me, oh my, all about who?

blah, blah, blah, continue the crap

Oh no again, poor me. And a pre-emptive BS post because we all had to know what you're doing. And yes, about the ignorance. And then well, you had your longest rant, since you took offense to the sob comment, and for good reason....Doesnt matter whether its accurate or not, its still whining. Unsubscribed for your sake.

Unsubscribe to what for whose sake?

Tom I am glad you are paying attention, I am flattered, that you care. :) Why would you think any of those reference you ??? or pertained to you??? . :) point made thank you, I was wondering when you would finally bite. Once again it isn't about you: can't you get past that.

Hey got to stop now I have chores to do. Be back to play later. Been great thanks.

The pics are of a DS4 injection pump rotor head with larger plungers, Have not run the pump yet just don't have the interest in it right now.
What will it take to get you interested???? Need help? Let me know, I'll come out an provide interest!! I would like to see that pump run! An so would some others!!!

Unsubscribe to what for whose sake?

Tom I am glad you are paying attention, I am flattered, that you care. :) Why would you think any of those reference you ??? or pertained to you??? . :) point made thank you, I was wondering when you would finally bite. Once again it isn't about you: can't you get past that.

For your sake, because people have had the social graces not to call your whining and complaining the childish butt hurt tantrums that they are. I never thought any of that was about me, yet you think you connect some invisible dots, and we are all out to get you. Those were my impressions of you, while thinking about all the meanies that hurt your feelings, so you dont wanna do no more R&D or share any of your info with anyone. Because its all about what you know and the rest of us aren't worthy of your time. You'll take your toys and go home. No Dennis, its all about you, you not letting go, we aren't all as paranoid or egotistical as you. As a site sponsor you should really respect the site more, and leave your dirty laundry at home, and restrain yourself from stooping to such low levels. And if I'm just wasting my time posting factual information then I won't bother anymore. Maybe you can run some more members off while youre at it, like the good old times.

I'd like to definitely see it run, and run hard. I bet that would be a hell of a pump.

If you had a DS4 I would let you run it. I need to send it to KOJO so he can have a program designed for it, Not sure what kind of anomalies we may find. I love trying things out I aint smart enough to get all the figures right,

If you had a DS4 I would let you run it. I need to send it to KOJO so he can have a program designed for it, Not sure what kind of anomalies we may find. I love trying things out I ain't smart enough to get all the figures right,

I have a "unknown" (But probably GOOD) pump to donate if needed.....It came off a 99 or 2000 HD, it was a Electrical Co. fleet truck (My friend was a in house mechanic there) and he said that it was in the "saved parts pile" and could have been a "bad PMD swap deal"........It makes sense because when he gave it to me the PMD was still attached.

I'd love to run such a pump but sorry Slim, I am pretty attached to my mechanical pump and don't see things changing :)

I'm with 6.5 on this, would love to see that pump in action, just need a variation for the mechanical db2 pump

I would agree on that, would be interesting to se a DS4 "pumping up the fuel", how far can one take a electronic pump ?
What about timing and air supply, i guess a GMxx will come to short on this.
Would require a interesting tune i presume..
Give it a shot :)

Will follow with interest....

I will run the new pump and cover install and a dyno run, hell I will even pay for the pump

I wish this forum would put up a dyno section instead of people having to post their results everywhere else. This is a hard thread to find.

I wish this forum would put up a dyno section instead of people having to post their results everywhere else. This is a hard thread to find.

Every issue (transmission, brakes, transfer case, rear end, tires, gauges, oil changes, fuel filter changes, etc) with a 6.5 goes into the 6.5 engine section, as I sometimes think that is the only place to post a thread on this forum. :lmao:

With that said, just subscribe to the thread, and you will never lose it. Simple as that.

Back