• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Anybody Near Az this is a nice truck

ROFL... well, first thing you should do is get an Iron Bull Bumper for it!

I'd love that Dually rig. And the engine compartments were SOOO clean! I wish mine were that clean!

go to store, buy some grease lighting.....its the best.... go to the car wash, soak the hell out of the engine.....let it sit for about 20 mins...soak it again....let sit for about 10 mins....then presure wash the crap out of it...... or go to a detail shop and have them steam clean under the hood.....either way it will look good

Hey Bill...suggestion on your bumper...for those of us that don't need a winch, how about an application where we can put an I/C in the bumper, that's protected. You know? That would be sweet! :)

I'm afraid to soak* my motor again....the last time I did, it didn't want to start for about 10 minutes.

Last edited:
Dunes,
How heavy is your bumper for a 1993 C3500? I dont want some big heavy front bumper on a 2wd. 2WD trucks just were not designed for alot of weight on them.
Thanks,

I have no idea yet on the weight as it is not done....I'll know here soon, and I will post pics and specs on this site first for you guys

Truck was at a dealer. Amy still be availible or he may have sold it. Saw the IP cover off but no remote PMD. Gotta probably figure it will need that. Still I paid 4000.00$ for my 2000 K3500 but it looks like it was beat like a rented mule. Had it for 30k miles now and only did the Heath PMD and an Alt. Time for injectors though.

Back