• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Anybody interested in a $50K race?

He redlighted, but ran a 11.13 to the DODGE's 11.03 that won. It looked like to me that his converter was giving out as they were using towels packed with ice between rounds to cool his trans and converter. He staged and started coming up on boost and it lurched right after they had both staged. At least he ran it out the back door despite knowing he redlighted. He had ran a 10.73? earlier on in the day with it which is pretty quick for an extended cab 4X4 2500. The SCHEIDS truck that was the #1 qualifier also redlighted early on against the slowest qualifier. Watching the SCHEIDS pro truck run was something else now. It turned in a 8.05, 7.96, and a 7.94 on SATURDAY. I'm surprised teh fire department didn't get called a couple of times from all of the black smoke bellowing out at times.

thanks Ferm...the brief story I got from Pats site was someone said he redlighted but had a faster time/beat himself

thanks Ferm...the brief story I got from Pats site was someone said he redlighted but had a faster time/beat himself

Nope, he was barely ahead at the end but it was because he redlighted. His time would have been better though as when he launched it was because he pushed through the beams and didn't really launch it. He was beating the BEJEEZUS out of the steering wheel as he went through the 60 foot beams cause he saw teh big redlight starin at him.

Back