• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Any Updates from Heath on the Bonneville 6.5TD?

GM Guy

Manual Trans. 2WD Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was wondering how it was going with Heath's 6.5L TD that he is preparing for Bonneville.

If it is still a go, then it may be enough to break me away from harvest to go see it. I have not gotten a chance to go to Bonneville yet, and now there is finally a reason for me to get really excited about going, as i want to see what the 6.5L Turbo Diesel can do! :sifone:

Tim! SHARE MAN!!! If ya can! Bonneville is not TOO far to drive for me.. about 6 hours.

I talked to Bill yesterday, can't do the pics thing until next Maxx Torque issue comes out, they are doing a full feature on the truck and may take exception to pics out there before they get a chance to publish ones they took for the magazine, plus he's not 100% happy with that 1 pic, no engine in truck so suspension wasn't riding rite, and bumper mounts slightly out of alignment, sorry guys.

Last edited:
I talked to Bill yesterday, can't do the pics thing until next Maxx Torque issue comes out, they are doing a full feature on the truck and may take exception to pics out there before they get a chance to publish ones they took for the magazine, plus he's not 100% happy with that 1 pic, no engine in truck so suspension wasn't riding rite, and bumper mounts slightly out of alignment, sorry guys.

well, I guess it will stay on the shelf for now

Back