• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Any Updates from Heath on the Bonneville 6.5TD?

We are working very hard in order to get this truck done in time for the event in August. Like Tim said there is a full write up in the next issue of MaxxTorque that should answer all of your questions. Eventually I would like to have all the build up pictures available on our site so you can see the steps we went through to complete the project. If this is of interest please let me know.

Regards,

Ian

We are working very hard in order to get this truck done in time for the event in August. Like Tim said there is a full write up in the next issue of MaxxTorque that should answer all of your questions. Eventually I would like to have all the build up pictures available on our site so you can see the steps we went through to complete the project. If this is of interest please let me know.

Regards,

Ian

Most defanately of interest.

Don't mean to have the "duh" factor present, but...whats the website address? Can some PM me if its not OK to post here, thanks.

Back