• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Any one interested in a group buy on HD/ Kodiak door handles?

is the linkage the same between the crew cab/sub rear doors and the front doors? does the price include shipping? gawd, I am really thinking about a set... opportunities like this dont present themselves very often...

is the linkage the same between the crew cab/sub rear doors and the front doors? does the price include shipping? gawd, I am really thinking about a set... opportunities like this dont present themselves very often...

Burban and CC have same doors. Its plus $13 shipping. I have to order atleast two more sets. I can get you and David in on that order.

Im ordering yours tomorrow. I have a line on the GMT800 mirrors also, but have to wait for the container ship on the 20th before I know if they came in or not.

The linkage rods 15647187 and 15558837 are for the drivers door.

These handles are coming with new lock cylinders and a key also, but each one is keyed differently. If yours are in bad shape this could be a nice little bonus.

Yes you can get in, please confirm. PM me your email address for an invoice. It is possible to reuse all the linkages except for the one that locks the doors. They are $19 for both lock rods.
You will have cut the original latch rods to length and bend the 90* back into it. Very simple just pay attention to the orintation of the OEM bend and reproduce that in the new bend.

Just a question, but dont yall who have these find them breaking all the time? I know they always would on our dump trucks even being replaced with new from the dealer.

Actualy no, I have seen the stock type break alot. Never heard or seen a Kodiak/top kick/HD handle break. (yet)

Yes, My supplier only got 3 sets of the power. I was told they are not heated (no biggie) and no turn signal.
I will have to confirm the price on Monday.

You get your Kodiaks in?

I tried! Can't figure out the new attachment!

Was'int to bad though was it? I found the hardest part was geting the old one off. The lock linkage can be a PITA.
Kodiak goes in different and much easier.

If you want to email a few pic's to me I'll post them up.

Was'int to bad though was it? I found the hardest part was geting the old one off. The lock linkage can be a PITA.
Kodiak goes in different and much easier.

If you want to email a few pic's to me I'll post them up.

Will do! Nope wasn't too bad at all. What a solid difference! I don't think I would have been able to do it without your walkthrough, so Thanks again Leroy! Nothing like a nice solid handle. They fit right at home with my beast....

Don't mind the rust on the utility body, Every other year I need to do bodywork on it to keep it at bay... Good ol' salt. :)

Thanks again bro.

I seemed to have deleted your second picture Matt. Send it again if you like. It was the better picture too.

Matt handles.jpg

Back