• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Any one interested in a group buy on HD/ Kodiak door handles?

Let me see if I can translate^^^

What he is saying is he is tired of fooling with his broken handles and would like to know if he can obtain more info on my web site about the Kodiak handles.
I had a year of Worcester, MA in high shool. :hihi: And I sleeped in a Holiday Inn Express last night. :20:

so how much with all the linkage parts? I am a parts changer, not a machinist! lol I "might" be interested in a pair.

4 set are sold and I am going to order more tomorrow. Anyone else want to get in on that order?

Let me see if I can translate^^^

What he is saying is he is tired of fooling with his broken handles and would like to know if he can obtain more info on my web site about the Kodiak handles.
I had a year of Worcester, MA in high shool. :hihi: And I sleeped in a Holiday Inn Express last night. :20:

LOL...

Leroy I think I should get all NEW parts too, the insides of my doors are BADLY rusted, I'm not sure I'd be able to rework a piece in there....

So -

2 Handles, complete with all guts.

I have tendonitis and it never heals, because my DS door is such a BITCH to open with that little flapper.. I end up opening the door from the insides (stick my hand in the window)... These pull handles will do wonders for me :) ...

Hopefully without that OFTEN strain on my tendons from my busted handle, my tendonitis can heal and be a thing of the past :)

OK Matt, your down for a set. It was good I ordered an extra set then. Can you PM me your email address so I can send an invoice.

Anyone else? You know you want some! :agreed:

I need to clairify something real quick.
The handle price is $55 ea, but the Linkage price of $65 does both doors. So its $87.50 per handle with all linkages.
Reuse your rods and the price is even lower!! $75 per. Again, all brand new GM parts.

Thanks.

Leroy, how fast can you get the parts and ship? I'm contemplating ordering a set....

If you need them faster I could sacrifice a set when they get here (10 May) I was going to use on my rear doors. I will hopfully have more orders and reorder some more for me at that time. I will keep busy doing my fronts and other projects, so its not a problem. Did you want full linkage kit or reuse your rods?

Last edited:
Look what Santa (i mean UPS) droped off today.

Will be getting orders mailed out tomorrow.
Suburban 94 005.jpg

I wanted to get the rears on so I could tell you what all would need to be done. The rears will need the OEM rod modified. It is very easy just shorten it about 3/8" and rebend the 90* in it. Took me about 3 minutes to do. The whole job took 15 minute per door. Might take you longer??
Suburban 94 012.jpg
Anyway I think they turned out great. Very solid.
Suburban 94 013.jpg

The barn door is a different story. It is going to be a PITA. It will require some customizing of the linkages. I just bolt it up to see what it will look like. I like it enough that Im going to modify as needed to make it happen.
Suburban 94 028.jpg

Suburban 94 029.jpg

Suburban 94 027.jpg

Last edited:
Back