• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

A sneak peak of TSP's 18:1 pistons

So I was under the impression that lowering the Pistons in the bore caused issues with the burn. Yet a major piston manufacturer did it. Is it only a issue in ultra high performance where you're trying to get every last drop of power?

any links to articles about this? Oh and other than your link I still can't bring up those pistons on ebay. I've tried every combo of words I can think of and even went into just the piston and rod category and nada

ebay item # 323618199100

ebay item # 323618202684

I don't know what to say, I will look at the way I have the shipping exclusions set, that might have something to do with it, give it a few and try again... I will ship them anywhere FYI

FYI, I know this time of year is tough on the wallet for everyone, if anyone would like to have a set I am willing to hold them with a deposit... call it a layaway plan...

This may very well be all I have, my current supplier is out and doesn't think they will get anymore..

Wow I copied and pasted the title/description or whatever it's called and it still won't bring it up for me. Wondering if it's my puter or if it's ebay?

Back