• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

94 Suburban Build thread

Got the ATT installed and a new tune, Wow what a huge difference. This is how GM should have put them out (do you get sick of that saying?).

Got the ATT installed and a new tune, Wow what a huge difference. This is how GM should have put them out (do you get sick of that saying?).

I 100% agree. As soon as I my wallet will let me I am going to replace all my gmxs with the att. It is the way they should have came from GM!

I 100% agree. As soon as I my wallet will let me I am going to replace all my gmxs with the att. It is the way they should have came from GM!

Just came from your other thread. See you are getting 19.3 MPG. What was it before?

Just came from your other thread. See you are getting 19.3 MPG. What was it before?

When I bought her totally stock 18.6. After Heath tune and Heath turbomaster 17.6. So it went from 17.6 to 19.3 mind you that is with a fuel leak. Now I am driving it gentle because it feels so free. Rarely ever feel the need to push past 3or4 psi to get up to speed or in general driving. Hope that she stays in the 19s with time.

Now I am driving it gentle because it feels so free. Rarely ever feel the need to push past 3or4 psi to get up to speed or in general driving.

Thats a good way to discribe it. Its like the truck wants to jump out and go. Got to hold it back now where as before I/we had to push it harder just to go!

Yes. It drives very smooth and free. At higher speeds it will creep up in speed... you almost have to 'hover' over the throttle.

I'm in the process of this upgrade as well. In this consumer desert I like and work in that rear support bracket is impossible to come by. I've been doing web searches but all I've found is that it's an obsolete part, much like me.

I'm in the process of this upgrade as well. In this consumer desert I like and work in that rear support bracket is impossible to come by. I've been doing web searches but all I've found is that it's an obsolete part, much like me.
What part are you looking for?

Back