• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

88GMCtruck's 99 6.5L Towpig slow build.

Sorry to hear you had to sell it David, but such is life. Hopefully you can work your magic on another truck once you get back into a new house, etc.

Well, I didn't HAVE to sell it, but it was the more responsible choice overall. I'll be looking into something as a replacement in the next few years. Considering a 73-91 and throwing a diesel into it. Or another GMT400.

Thanks to another forum member, I have tracked down the truck. It's still alive and running, It has been in New Mexico the last year or so. Glad to know it's alive and kickin'

good to hear!

are you missing it? I wouldnt know the feeling. ;) I am preventing myself from feeling the pain of selling a favorite truck.

Any truck that leaves my heard from here on out will likely leave in pieces.

I would like to have a truck in that color. I am fixing to be down to only one truck of color and it's a mix of Blue and rust.

good to hear!

are you missing it? I wouldnt know the feeling. ;) I am preventing myself from feeling the pain of selling a favorite truck.
There are a lot of things I miss about that truck. I do miss it, with I still had it but am glad to have sold it. It wasn't as practical for the camping I do, but was for everything else. If that makes sense.

Any truck that leaves my heard from here on out will likely leave in pieces.

I would like to have a truck in that color. I am fixing to be down to only one truck of color and it's a mix of Blue and rust.
I loved that color, it's hard to find. I wish I could say that truck would only leave me in pieces.

Sent from my big block powered HTC gas guzzler.

Back