• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

FellowTraveler

Reaction score
6.5 TD PARTS “USED” FOR SALE (MAINLAND USA ONLY)

All parts are off of a 1999 GMC K2500 Suburban “F”. All prices are + S&H, PM your zip code so I determine shipping cost to your AO, PAY PAL + fees accepted.

Gear Drive (DSG) DS-4 replaces timing chain & ‘never needs replacement’ $225.

Fluid Damper ‘never needs replacement’ replaces harmonic balancer $250.

Dual Alternator front bracket w/idler pulley comes with spare belts and stock length belt to take one gen/alt off line if the other fails $120.

Two (2) “GREY” Remote FSD aka: PMD on cooler plates w/extended harness & few extra resistors (package deal will not break up) $225.

16 Injectors (8) w/new 304 nozzles & (8) for spare parts ‘no injector bodies are cracked’ (package deal will not break up) $165.

6.5 TD HX40w 18cm2 conversion (package deal will not break up) CKO HX40w turbocharger 4” into compressor and 4”out 18 cm2 turbine housing, ‘race-day’ parts to include oil feed line w/adapter, SS braided drain line w/AN fittings and mechanical fuel pump block adapter, full sized HX40 3” downpipe adapter for the GM 6.5 TD and ‘race-day’ mechanical waste gate controller, included is a 4” full marmon turbine outlet for converting to 4” down pipe (package deal & will not break up) $485.

3” to 4” SS Hearthrob turbo downpipe $40.

Bosch reduction gear starter 3kw (new but mounted) $90.

Dual thermostat housing, high output water pump ‘spin on fan’, bypass flow restrictor med truck fan clutch and steel fan assembly (package deal will not breakup) $120.

Energy Suspension 6.5 TD or 454 motor mounts for 4wd ‘slightly used’ $30.

PSC high output hydro-boost P/S pump w/mall parking assist eliminator $80.

Two (2) DS-4 injection pumps ‘one works but needs rebuild the other as core’ $200.

Throttle assembly w/good sensor ‘drive by wire’ $50.

Heath programmed DTC OBD-2 for 1999 K2500 Suburban equipped w/4L80 $250

Charge Air Cooler (aka: intercooler) mounts between front chassis rails complete from turbo compressor outlet & back to intake $200.

CORRECTION: I pay the Pay Pal fees not the buyer, "so buyer pays price of item & shipping only."

Another option is USPS money order.

The ecm should work. Only difference between the 3500 dually tuning and the BURB was trans pressure tables. BURB was setup to shift softer than a dually truck was. Just have to do a theft learn.

GLOW PLUGS 14 ALL TEST GOOD

(8) DELCO 704, (1) AC 11G, (1) DELPHI DS094 & (4) DELPHI HDS 309
$40. ground shipping included USA mainland. DSCI0008.JPG

IMPORTANT NOTE: The dual gen/alt bracket works on 1996 and newer GMT400's w/6.5 diesel, earlier 6.5's would also require the main bracket that holds the AC compressor, P/S pump & have the motor pull loop on drivers side of the diesel (extra cost). As for the passenger side if your older 6.5 diesel does not have the brackets pictured then you would need that bracket too (extra cost).
The bracket I have listed is pictured "driver side front bracket w/idler and mounting bolts, belts are included."
1999 K2500 Burb 001.jpg dualalt02.jpg

IMPORTANT NOTE: The dual gen/alt bracket works on 1996 and newer GMT400's w/6.5 diesel, earlier 6.5's would also require the main bracket that holds the AC compressor, P/S pump & have the motor pull loop on drivers side of the diesel (extra cost). As for the passenger side if your older 6.5 diesel does not have the brackets pictured then you would need that bracket too (extra cost).
The bracket I have listed is pictured "driver side front bracket w/idler and mounting bolts, belts are included."

Are you interested in selling ALL the brackets off the front of the engine to say convert a 1993 to the 1996+ setup? Not sure what you need to keep for the conversion. Do I need the dual t-stat housing to convert the belt drive to 1996+? I have a real interest in getting away from the R4 compressor.

How did you like the poly engine mounts? I have one sagging causing the Dmax fan to rub the shroud from all the bio that leaked on it.

@ak diesel driver Did the engine mounts sell?

still awaiting shipping price
Was waiting on your response about wanting the ECU FERM & I commented on your question about it but got no response from you, then there is the CAC/IC you might want too, once I know exactly what you want I can box it and weigh it for a shipping quote from either UPS or USPS.

I'm not set up to ship from home and have to go into town with the package or the weight and dimensions of package for the quote.

Last edited:
my mistake definetly interested in the chip. still waivering on the CAC, as I said in the PM alot of this will be determined by shipping costs. Sorry if that's a PIA for you

How did you like the poly engine mounts?

Have run the Energy Suspension motor mounts for ~20K miles now. No issues.

If you do buy them, FT did you a favor by breaking-them-in. When new, they 'clunk' on motor shut-down; this goes away over the first ~5K miles.

Also did the tranny mount from Energy Suspension at the same time I did the motor mounts as I did not have any maintenance history.

Back