• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

6.2L Ferd Tunes

Nick oughta be able to take care of that part... :hihi: Toss in the Challenger while he's at it. :eek:

:rof:
I don't need to generate any tickets for him, can't afford it right now. I might be able to get down on the 16th. I've been wanting to run it again now that I have a good CP3 on it.

I would volunteer to spectate a 'closed' course. I do know of some RURAL roads.

It moves for sure! I'll come down and join in! :D

Had a couple questions about the idle and shift points of the tunes so I called the guy who wrote them. We talked for a while, he asked what kind of driving I normally do and what I'd be happy with. Told him I thought they idled too high when in gear and that the perf tunes would be better if the TC lockup could happen earlier in 5th. It was idling around 730-750 rpm in drive and the TC wasn't locking up until after 50 mph.

A day later, he sends me new tunes with the changes we talked about. Idles perfect at around 500 now and the TC lockup happens earlier around 45 in the performance tunes. Very happy with the tunes and service.

Back