• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

300k miles

They are great trucks. Like anything else..take care of it and it will do what it is supposed to.

Turned over 315k last week. I work on computerize pnuematic tube systems in hospitals. I cover 4 states but have to travel outside my comfort zone sometimes. This has to be the best truck I have ever had.....I take care of her and she takes care of me. I do need to wash her since it has been over a year, minus some auto washes.

320k miles.....just changed the oil and filter. The mechanic said the brakes looks good. Rotors need to be refinished....

Impressive Tim, What are you sitting at for engine hours? Im at the nearing the 7000 (6951 to be exact). Its also been really good to me olny had to do the waterpump and frount end work and tranny. I turned down the power caues i want it to last a while yet.

My Hours are showing just under 6900. If I were to disclose that to the company I bet they would have a cow....most of these are hours are paid hours or on the clock hours.

My Hours are showing just under 6900. If I were to disclose that to the company I bet they would have a cow....most of these are hours are paid hours or on the clock hours.

Thats insane! i checked my truck today and i have 6970hrs with 224,000km so the amount of engine wear i have is equivilent to half a million kms. I wonder how long it will be before somthing gives on my truck. I better start looking for a doner truck for a new engine!

That engine will run a million miles. I have 294K on my truck and it uses no oil and compression is still very good. Engine has lots of power. Drive it...it will keep on ticking.

Yeah mine uses no oil still tuns of power. Although i did back it down to like 80hp on the chip just so its not hard on the old girl. I want it to last as long as it possiobly can. Maintance and a good set of secondary Fule/water block filters is the key to a lasting engine IMO.

Back