• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

300k miles

SfcJones

A(ACLU) SGT. SLAUGHTER
Reaction score
went past the 300k mile mark on my truck....still on original brakes and front end, replaced injectors X2, altenator X1, Batteries X1, Idler pully X1, water pump X1, only thing she needs is a good cleaning....:smile5:

Wonder if I can make it to 400k miles before the year is over with....

On edit: Hey Nick...I can help you with the low miles on your truck....

Congratulations Tim. My truck just hit 34,000 miles so I have a long time to reach that king of mileage, unless I start doing some serious traveling.

What do you do to put on that many miles?

I do service work on hospital equipment....I used to cover 7 states, now I am down to 3 but sometimes I go outside my territory if no one else is available. I still average about 70k per year.

Mine is at the 295,000 mile mark. I will not likely be the one that breaks the 300K mark. I am selling it.

I have already replaced it with an 06 4X4 3500 dually crewcab. It is a baby since it only has 71,600 miles on it. I bought it from my son and it has been well taken care of. It has the LBZ engine with the 6 sp Allison

Mine is at the 295,000 mile mark. I will not likely be the one that breaks the 300K mark. I am selling it.

I have already replaced it with an 06 4X4 3500 dually crewcab. It is a baby since it only has 71,600 miles on it. I bought it from my son and it has been well taken care of. It has the LBZ engine with the 6 sp Allison

Congrats, hope this one treats you just as well. :thumbsup:

That is EXCELLENT! :thumbsup:

Looks like mine still has a whole lot of life left in it. I just turned exactly 63,000 miles as I pulled into my driveway last night. :D

The miles keep piling up on her, I am at 302k now. Next week she will get some rest as I am on vacation and not goinganywhere. Just staying home.

Wow! 300K and still have the stock brakes....unbelievable. What, you gotta hole cut in the floor board so you can use your Red Wings to slow the truck down....Yabba Dabba Doooo! ):h

I know, real men don't use brakes... ;)

Back