• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2019 Silverado

Will L.

Reaction score
We REALLY need some classic artist engineers. I don't expect a Rockstar like a certain someone that changed the designs from plain into amazing like we had before like Harley Earl. That's like expecting a Mozart or a Devinci. But man, can we get some one besides Picasso?!?

I can deal with the rear of the truck better than the front. and yes, the exhaust is like a failed attempt at the old school through design it seems. I give credit to the attempt- pop out nameplate area of the tailgate- it doesn't look great, but at least they tried to do something with form. But it is only a fever, not full blown aids like the front of the truck.

Stoney

Lock-n-load
Reaction score
Personally I haven't seen a new truck built since the 90s that I actually like...and even they are so -so... Really miss the square body's..when trucks were built to WORK and take all the abuse we could throw at them.

BIGR

Lucky To Be Here
Reaction score
GMC is doing the same thing with the tailpipes, but they have that multi purpose tailgate going on. The tailgate opens up in different ways to supposedly assist you in hauling and stuff.

To me that's just another crevice, nook or cranny for salt and chemicals to get down into and eat the tailgate up.

I am not digging the tail pipes, just run them out the side behind the rear wheels and forget about looking sporty or fancy.