• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2019 GM 3.0L I6 Duramax Specs Leaked

Great info, but the towing rating is not that impressive at 7,800 pounds. The Dodge and Ford easily beat that according to the info on the net.

Maybe GM is trying to focus on a fuel mileage truck and not real concerned about towing?

Theory being if your needing to haul or tow heavier, just buy a 2500HD or 3500HD?

If they can't get the MPG over 30 MPG, then this truck does not even excite me.

I agree, it's a HUGE let down they're not offering it in SUBURBAN's. Right now with fuel prices all climbing north of $3+ a gallon, I could see a market with families needing the seating and room of a full size SUV, but wanting better economy. The tow rating is going to cost them. They may be way ahead on HP, but they're in the same ball park for torque, and lagging both in towing. I hope these figured get better before the actual release because simply winning the HP war probably won't be enough for this one.

I read somewhere that it could be a typo and that is why they are still mums the word about the final specs of the motor.

Back