• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

6.5L 1992 GMC K2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel 4x4 - $6300

WarWagon

Well it hits on 7 of 8...
Reaction score
DSCN4213.JPG DSCN4214.JPG DSCN4215.JPG DSCN4220.JPG DSCN4222.JPG

Just overhauled 6.5 Turbo Diesel Engine
. New Gapless Rings to keep the oil cleaner, new gaskets, new engine mounts, Kennedy Diesel Low Temp fan clutch, Duramax fan, new HO water pump from later years, new timing chain, reman lifetime warranty starter, rebuilt injectors, new oil cooler lines, new hoses, new rear brake shoes.

PW, PL, tilt, cruise, tach.

Good rubber less than 6 years old including spare.

ICE COLD AIR CONDITIONING!!!

Title in hand that has "unknown miles" box checked. Odometer reads around 235K

Selling it? The way you rebuilt it, I thought you were going to keep it for years to come. Too bad my cousin just got a different one.

To be honest I can't believe you are selling it either. You got a lot of blood, sweat and tears in that thing I bet. From following your build thread on it, it should last somebody along time.

Bump. This was just a rescue done by me and a disabled Marine veteran buddy of mine for something to do. Yeah, it was done well. I'd have hot rodded it with a different turbo, Yank, etc if I was going to keep it...

Reduced price to $5800. Will take partial trade for a good DB2 pump, new or fresh rebuilt. It runs too good to pull it's pump off for Patch.

I can deliver this to Texas aka areas hit by Hurricane Harvey for free for the $5800 price. (Just get me back to the airport.) Because 1) It's up for a 1200 mile trip no issues. 2) It can help out.

Back