• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

X66P Injector Cleaner

I wonder how that Chevron Techron fuel injector cleaner stuff would work on the diesel injectors ?

That's a good question, Marty. Maybe some of these gurus like @THEFERMANATOR could chime in and give their opinion on it.

Sometimes a person wonders if it is just snake oil or is there any proven benefits of using it. Some products may do more harm than good.

I'm not sure on the techron. The GM cleaner used to be REALLY good stuff. It was a general upper engine cleaner that just worked. Then commiefirnia got involved and had them remove all the VOC's. Since that point it has been a constant reformulation until several have discontinued it. I used to buy it by the gallon from Evinrude dealers for $40, then it went to $200, and then it was gone. Welcome to the "green" new world.

Edit: the BMW stuff is 82140428376, found it online for about $25 a bottle.

Ya know... If we could only stop making life enhancing tools that need carcinogenic / toxic treatments to keep them running...

Maybe a horse and buggy is not such a bad deal after all as hay and horseshoes do not seem to gather any controversy :D

Ya know... If we could only stop making life enhancing tools that need carcinogenic / toxic treatments to keep them running...

Maybe a horse and buggy is not such a bad deal after all as hay and horseshoes do not seem to gather any controversy :D
Horses pass gas so someone will be complaining about the ozone or some such, then, it takes a lot of heat to create a set of horse shoes, I suppose that solar or wind turbine could be used to melt the steel, or, back to the good old coke foundries. Or could just run without horse shoes, so, the only alternative to that is dirt. rip up the assfault and install dirt roads, no rocks, no gravel just pure old durt. LOLOLOL

Dont hear too many complaints about how much components for the solars and wind fans is made from oil, or, the way that stuff is disposed of when it gets busted or wore out. Them turbine blades is huge and there is a whole dump system over at Casper Wyoming where them busted blades is being disposed of. Eventually someone is going to start complaining about that too. LOLOLOL

Last edited:
True, but so do cows. Am not seeing any shortage of burgers or steaks as a result of all this complaining :)

Probably is correct, but I have never heard a cow fart, but those horses and mules sure blow you away. We use to plow the garden with a horse or mule and they would part your hair with some of those big farts.....😱:vomit:

Back