• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Square Body help, what is this?

KTimm1968

Reaction score
Any body have any idea what this is, I'm a older GMC guy, first Fuel Injected older truck. (87 GMC Suburban).... It was located inside the dash just above the gas pedal. Redoing the dash, just trying to figure some of this stuff out. Thanks for any info.

I seen a box like that, It was mounted to the steering column of whatever it was I was working on. Possibly My 2000 K3500. dont remember its purpose though.

Chime is on the relay box to the right of the steering column . It has the blinker and some other stuff . The wiper delay is the one with the ribs directly under the steering column when you take the small plate off the lower dash panel . I think what you are asking about might be cruise control .

Cruise module , slides up into bracket by brake pedal . Couple different numbers but 85 - 91 diesel 25110882 . 85 - 91 gas 25110868 .

Chime is on the relay box to the right of the steering column . It has the blinker and some other stuff . The wiper delay is the one with the ribs directly under the steering column when you take the small plate off the lower dash panel . I think what you are asking about might be cruise control .
Thanks for the info!

Back