• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

LML Throttle Mapping

It is being worked on right now and will be available to all. I run an experimental TCM which eliminated 70% or more of the tq management. My throttle response is almost instant. My supreme test was a couple of days ago when I was cruising down the street at about 45/50 mph and engine was 1600 rpm. The light at intersection went yello, I'm about 100 yards from the light, I hit the throttle and bang it downshifted instantly and took off like a rocket. Normaly after hitting the throttle it would hesistate 3 seconds and then slowly downshift and drag ass across the intersection.

Thanks for posting Mike. I'm ready for this when it's ready.

I am not allowed to say yet.
Have they made any progress on the LML dead pedal? I have a 2013 with EFI live and deleted, hoping it would fix the problem. However when i kick it it rolls an abundance of black smoke and slowly gains speed, it doesn't down shift like it should or spool up like it should. My old LBZ without tunes will smoke this truck.

Have they made any progress on the LML dead pedal? I have a 2013 with EFI live and deleted, hoping it would fix the problem. However when i kick it it rolls an abundance of black smoke and slowly gains speed, it doesn't down shift like it should or spool up like it should. My old LBZ without tunes will smoke this truck.
Yeah, it's called the L5P. A few tuners made some head way with the dead pedal, but many never did.

He's saying to buy a new truck that includes a newer engine.. a pricey solution from @THEFERMANATOR :D
Just saying, GM never fixxed the dead pedal until the next generation engine came out. They pretty much abandoned the LML, and put all there effort into the L5P. I know Idahorob had made alot of progress with the LML emissions intact, but the EPA put a halt to him earlier this year.

Just saying, GM never fixxed the dead pedal until the next generation engine came out. They pretty much abandoned the LML, and put all there effort into the L5P. I know Idahorob had made alot of progress with the LML emissions intact, but the EPA put a halt to him earlier this year.

Yep, I agree.. I wasn't a fan of it myself after coming from a tuned LBZ.

Local friend said that. He's had a tuned LBZ, stock LMM, stock LML, and now an L5P.

Back