• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

AMG P400 long block $6950.

Burning oil

LeroyDiesel.com
Vendor
Reaction score
Includes: Brand new long block, no core charge, forged steel crankshaft, forged rods, factory girdle, complete heads, Cam/Main/Rod Bearings, Camshaft, Oil Pump, Valves, Valve Springs, Valve Keepers, Valve Cover, Valve Guides, Timing Chain, Three Angle Valve Seats, Push Rods, Rocker Arms, Pistons, Piston Rings, and oil pan

250 HP Power Rating
550 LB-FT Torque Rating
Forged Steel Crankshaft,
Connecting Rods

Again this is all brand new, not rebuilt. You will need modified oil pan in a 4x4. I was told it will drop in a 2wd without moding the oil pan (can anyone confirm this?)

Email to buy [email protected]

Optimizer yes. Its going in the truck unless I get the P400 then it might go in Burb or I might build it then sell it??

Pretty sweet deal!

How are these getting 550lbs of torque ? What injectors / injection pump would you have to run? I would be all over this if I didn't just get done rebuilding an optimizer.

Pretty sweet deal!

How are these getting 550lbs of torque ? What injectors / injection pump would you have to run? I would be all over this if I didn't just get done rebuilding an optimizer.
To be honest I don't know yet, but will find out. Sell the Optimizer and buy a P400?? :hihi:

Another reliable place to get engines. Thats great!!

Thanks.

Also, you guys can help me spread the word when your on other forums with a link back here. As I'm not a supporting vendor on every forum I don't like to post on them with business/sales stuff.

I know when chance was looking into it that a pan was available, I'm not sure if it was thru Penn or the company he was talking to.

The 6.5 in my '99 Burb just rolled past 200K miles with MY WIFE at the wheel offroading in the desert. No sign of giving it up, but when it does, it will get a P400.

How much for just a forged crankshaft? I know last time I checked going price for them was $900. Be nice to get a slight discount off that price though...

How much for just a forged crankshaft? I know last time I checked going price for them was $900. Be nice to get a slight discount off that price though...
Still very close to $900, but I'll confirm tomorrow.

That a great price. Congrats on becoming a dealer.
It is a good price. I might could work a deal on a group buy.

Back