• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Banned on The Diesel Place

Reaction score
Jeeze I PM a couple people on Diesel Place about my products and they Ban me, They have almost no 6.5 Vendors and certainly no one I would be competition against, I looked into being a SV on there but their lowest rates are more than I clear a Month, I post on there and give all kinds of tips and Help to anyone that wants it for FREE, Pisses me off

They have rules, and they stick to them. Maybe try and work out a special vender package that's not gonna make ya broke. Who knows, they may want to work something out with ya.

I rarely go there! They are way overpriced!! so they get %100 of nothing from me.

They have rules, and they stick to them. Maybe try and work out a special vender package that's not gonna make ya broke. Who knows, they may want to work something out with ya.

You posted while I was typing my last.
They refused to work with me at all. Were very rude, basicaly said take this deal or "F"off

No big loss Bruce. All of the 6.2/6.5 traffic is over here anyway. Any tech info is always referred to this forum too. Corporate America at its best there! ;)
We are a forum that is run for diesel enthusiasts, by diesel enthusiasts! :thumbsup:

I had started to creep back over there some recently.

That's about it, when the big change happened i stayed away.

Too bad, they are like that but its their loss. Most 6.2/6.5'rs that need real help end up over here anyway.

Jeeze I PM a couple people on Diesel Place about my products and they Ban me, They have almost no 6.5 Vendors and certainly no one I would be competition against, I looked into being a SV on there but their lowest rates are more than I clear a Month, I post on there and give all kinds of tips and Help to anyone that wants it for FREE, Pisses me off

Well, forums have rules. Ya gotta follow them or......

Unfortunately, thier membership looses out due to the high fees for supporting vendors.

A not so dissimilar event has happened over here also. Although, it was handled much differently.

Same story, forums have rules......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got caught in some cross fire over there years ago. I just said life's to short for this level of drama on a bleeping forum and walked away. Eventually landed here. So good so far. :hihi:

tDP was the first forum I joined and find the feeling kinda cold. I find the atmosphere over here much more like the many Subaru forums which I frequent.

I'm on BansheeHQ for those who don't know .. It is dedicated to the Yamaha Banshee and you guys WOULD NOT believe what goes on there and how freely speech is there.. Coming over to these sites, I am just shocked at how strict they are....

DieselPro got away with it over there for years and he is still there.

Some folks take themselves way to seriously. This stuff is in large measure hobby and recreation sometimes with a practical side. If we didn't like to fiddle and learn and work with our hands we would just buy a new truck call it done and go set in front of the TV. :thumbsup:

Some folks take themselves way to seriously. This stuff is in large measure hobby and recreation sometimes with a practical side. If we didn't like to fiddle and learn and work with our hands we would just buy a new truck call it done and go set in front of the TV. :thumbsup:

Sure, except running a web site isn't free. There's costs involved.

I see no issue in the web site owners/runners garnering a fee from those using their freely provided service (ie web site) to make profit.

As long as the fee is fair and relative to the service.

Seems only fair to me....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back