• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What is every one towing?

i have some different trailers but the one ive been using the most is a 30' gatormade 14k pintle hitch trailer, im not sure on the empty weight of the trailer but i know when im loaded i range from 9k-12k and the truck doesnt even feel it

Nice trailers everyone. Myself I just piked up a 99 Terry 24' 5er last year after getting soaked in a tent @ a racing event. I like it so far. Been nice to have. Have some camp sites booked this year so going to try that out. It has a small crank out on the left side, couch moves out. While looking I saw a similar one without the crank out deal and it really seems to make a difference. Also had a rear hitch added so I can tow my 14' Lund fishing boat. :smilewinkgrin:

Awesome, I wish we could tow tandem in NY, my wife does not want to tow the boat but has no choice,

Ok! you're an addict! (insert smart ass smilie here)
Really, I originally bought mine mostly for me and my daughter to get away now and then but my new GF likes to camp so we have been going alot lately. 2-3 weekends a month. I was talking to a neighbor camper last saturday and he was asking some questions about my 8X20 patio mat which I love because I am always barefoot. I started noticing all of the add on's I have done in the last 2 years and could not even begin to guess how much I have spent including all of the outdoor game set's. So far it has been worth every penny. I have met some really cool people and a couple asshats along the way. Overall, it is a great experience and I know my 7 yr old daughter will never forget the times she spent with dad camping

nice another bike avatar in a truck forum,, allthough mine is only in a truck if it is broke:)

Yep....It's my avitar on most forums....It has rode in my truck a few times, but not many. I have 34K on the bike, its an 03.

Nice to be able to haul the camper and the bike out west, for the good riding in MT, WY, CO and so on...

l_5b9e427ad0bff9acef6a1a9da621a5c8.jpg

26 foot sportsman. Put a car radio in it and putting speakers in it soon.
I got to lift it first and get a gooseneck adapter before i pull it.

Just a few pics of some of the things that have gotten a ride behind my truck....and a few pics of the old truck

DSC01349.jpg

DSC01795.jpg

DSC01786.jpg

DSC01785.jpg

DSCF0797.jpg

DSCF0790.jpg

Bobcat T300 weight is 9354....nice trailer btw....I would like to buy one of those once I pay off my dump trailer

after closer inspection....are you using a 3" ratchet strap on the ass end of that bobcat???

Bobcat T300 weight is 9354....nice trailer btw....I would like to buy one of those once I pay off my dump trailer
The ones with tracks weigh more i think.
Operating Weight 9702 lbs
I love the trailer.. except when they loaded a 650 john deere dozer on it (19,750) And it blew out ALL the tires on the trailer on the side of the road. :mad2:
We had to move it right down the road when i took the pic.. We aint that redneck.. haha

wish i had pics of the last piece of construction equipt. i had behind mine,, it was a case 580 4x4 with extenda-hoe and clamb bucket, on a 38' double tandem goose neck,, needless to say i got a few looks from other truck owners.

gmc851 which model do you have? I started looking for a 03-04. Seen some good deals with diesel prices up.

yes i know it was overweight....
yes i know the trailer max cap wasn't designed for it....
yes i know it looks empty in the pic (cos it is :D)....
and yes.... i'll most likely do it again.... please refrain from any potential ass chewings on the basis that it most likely will not make a damn bit of difference.... :smilielol5:

had this thing loaded today with 21 14ftx24" steel I beams.... trailer grossed a little over 17k..... i knew it was back there. kinda wagged the truck around a little, but it handles it fine.

Attachments

• truck and trailer.jpg
    truck and trailer.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 34
Back