• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Yamaha Riders!

Now thats a Ninja!
Hey sorry about posting Kawisaki here....I mis-read original post...even though it's titled "Yamaha Riders!". Newbie.

I like my Kawasaki ZG 14, No Yammy dealer close by to me so it is between Honda and Kawasaki

I like my Kawasaki ZG 14, No Yammy dealer close by to me so it is between Honda and Kawasaki

Im glad to see you chose a kawi.....i hate honda...i hate their cars, i hate there atv's and dirt bikes, i despise their motorcycles....IMO anything with a honda emblem is garbage!! lol

have a 97 yzf1000, i'll get some pics of it when i get it down to florida with me in a few weeks at least.

yep predecessor to the R1, not sure why they stopped building it (havent looked it up) but likely due to its top speed. handles/rides great.

I was reading something about it that it was a great bike...top dawg for its time and they quite production due to law suits....Now while I am a former Suzuki lover and an avid KAWI guy now, I know a good deal and give respect to the yamaha...but as i previously stated I HATE HONDA!!!! lol

thanks man, its a comfy bike even for a 5-6 hour ride and can get great fuel economy, my best is 65mpg but usual is about 55mpg.

I ride a 04 midnight roadstar. Powder coated spokes, front pulley one tooth smaller, dyna 3000, ported manifold, 42MM flatside, forcewinder, dyna coils, hard krome 3" big straights.

125347980.jpg

I was getting like 45 to 50 on a freeway ride...but that was rare cuz I loved to get on it...lol...I did take the 6 hour trip between Vegas and Reno on it though...the mistake was bringing the wife or else it would've been a 3 hr ride....lol all 450 miles of it

Back