• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Yamaha Riders!

Smokin LB7

Just Takin' it From a Dig
Reaction score
Hey whats up ya'll. Since I think we all know that Honda's (red) need a tampon, Kawasaki's (green) need to go throw up, and Suzuki's (yellow) are just plain scared, Post up pics of rollin down with REAL bikes! Show me riding your 1st place blue ribbons Yamaha's. Dirbikes, YZ's or WR's, rhinos, raptors, YZF 450, R1 R6 Stock or no

Here is a couple quick shots of my ride. 2005 YZ450F, 100% stock but ridden 100% hard!

attachment.php

Hey whats up ya'll. Since I think we all know that Honda's (red) need a tampon, Kawasaki's (green) need to go throw up, and Suzuki's (yellow) are just plain scared, Post up pics of rollin down with REAL bikes! Show me riding your 1st place blue ribbons Yamaha's. Dirbikes, YZ's or WR's, rhinos, raptors, YZF 450, R1 R6 Stock or no

Here is a couple quick shots of my ride. 2005 YZ450F, 100% stock but ridden 100% hard!
I am an idiot. i forgot to attatch my pictures

Um ya, I like that bike A LOT Saratoga. I like that A LOT

Attachments

• IMI Motocross.jpg
    IMI Motocross.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMI Motocross 2.jpg
    IMI Motocross 2.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMI Motocross 3.jpg
    IMI Motocross 3.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 6
Here's me on my Grizz and my V-max......o'ya and RV generator:sifone:

Attachments

• FAG Weekend 2005 016.jpg
    FAG Weekend 2005 016.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 4
  • P9020229 (2).JPG
    P9020229 (2).JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 5
  • ATVwheelie.JPG
    ATVwheelie.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 7
Sold the Raptor to by the Grizz

Attachments

• Picture 012.jpg
    Picture 012.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 9
THANKS!!! im actually from NY but i ride alot of the north east. If you are ever in the area we should hit up a track sometime

Dang I was just seeing it said Mile High under your name and was gonna suggest the same thing. I could use some pointers, and looks like you know what the hell your doing.

Uh. . . Yeh. . .

Oh, the Mini-Rail has a Turbo (Suzuki) Hayabusa - about 300HP in a 900# ride - I actually made the Wife cry the first time I took her out in it. Dang I felt bad. . .

So, the stable had a couple Yamaha's, a Honda and a morphed and enhanced Suzuki.

Dam - I wanna go ride!!!

Yamaha!!! a real bike...lmao wanna go against my zx-14 and see who has a real bike...no green here, just black and chrome :rant:

THANKS!!! im actually from NY but i ride alot of the north east. If you are ever in the area we should hit up a track sometime

You ever ridden at MX338 (Southwick)?

We went up and rode on a couple of practice days and have been to the nationals there a few times now. Killer sand track.

That's one hell of a long drive with the trailer and six bikes though!!!

Here are a couple of mine, first pic is my buddy jumping over me on his Banshee, the other two pics are of a quad lift I built in my garage to store one Raptor over the other to save room in my garage.

Attachments

• jumping_kelly_sm.jpg
    jumping_kelly_sm.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 3
  • pic09318.jpg
    pic09318.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 6
  • pic24307.jpg
    pic24307.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 6
Yamaha!!! a real bike...lmao wanna go against my zx-14 and see who has a real bike...no green here, just black and chrome :rant:

Now there's a joke. Bring that zx to any road course in the country and I'll end up lapping you on my R1. Anybody can drag race a motorcycle but only REAL bike riders can actually use them for their intended purpose. Oh yeah...I'd love to see that zx against RTToys VMAX in a drag race. ):h

Uh. . . Yeh. . .

Oh, the Mini-Rail has a Turbo (Suzuki) Hayabusa - about 300HP in a 900# ride - I actually made the Wife cry the first time I took her out in it. Dang I felt bad. . .

So, the stable had a couple Yamaha's, a Honda and a morphed and enhanced Suzuki.

Dam - I wanna go ride!!!

Ok well in that case, if you have any pictures of your rail i would really like to see that. i will look past the fact of what the motor came out of

I think that sounds like a good idea. My bike tops out at a whopping 74MPH. I will take you on though. :boxing_smiley:

Back