• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Ya got to love it....

I have been to a truck race, a Bush Race (now Xfinity) and a Winston Cup Race (now Monster Energy). I can be there in a short period of time but I would rather watch it on tv, rather than fight the crowd. Main reason I went to those races is I had free tickets....:smuggrin:

Never attended a drag race there, I can imagine its loud in that valley.

Sorry, you have to do nitro propane not nitromethane.

gee,not sure if your coated bearings are good for my under $10k engine- just cuz they improve that engine costing more than my first house! haha

For anyone that has never been at a nitromethane drag race has to try once Even if you don't like drag racing. There is no experience in the world Lake standing near a nitromethane engine. You never see NASCAR fans clap just because they start and run a NASCAR engine for 30 seconds

Last edited:
Wow I feel cheated only racing I've ever watched was on the dirt tracks up here and at Watkins Glen.... But when you grow up in Watkins Glen you learn to hate that track LOL.. that dragster is pretty awesome though..

Back