• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Wtb Banks 6.2l turbo manifold

Big Ray

my two fat girls.
Reaction score
had a complete kit I bought used. Bought a house, moved, and retired. I could find them all day right until the day I realized mine was missing. Lol (eye roll).
Anyways, if you have one to get rid of give me a holler! holler! It looks like this...thanks.

52087z_chev_blazer_exhaust_manifold~2.jpg

had a complete kit I bought used. Bought a house, moved, and retired. I could find them all day right until the day I realized mine was missing. Lol (eye roll).
Anyways, if you have one to get rid of give me a holler! holler! It looks like this...thanks.

View attachment 81288
Is that the same as the 6.5 right side manifold ?

Sorry to hear it was lost in the move, hope it turns up.

Sadly it also appears Banks has discontinued the manifold. Summit shows it as unavailable. I called Banks directly a few weeks back and was told it's no longer available. You may have to just hope one turns up on ebay or see if any 6.2 turns up in a wrecker yard nearby. Sorry for your luck

I am still astonished there isn’t a set of long tube headers for the 6.5. Drivers side one having all 4 tubes come down and meet up to a collector at the pan.
Then similar run on the other- then just the 2 larger tubes meet up for the T flange.

I am still astonished there isn’t a set of long tube headers for the 6.5. Drivers side one having all 4 tubes come down and meet up to a collector at the pan.
Then similar run on the other- then just the 2 larger tubes meet up for the T flange.
And I'm still astonished the isn't a standard kit for a fuel pressure gauge.

Sorry to hear it was lost in the move, hope it turns up.

Sadly it also appears Banks has discontinued the manifold. Summit shows it as unavailable. I called Banks directly a few weeks back and was told it's no longer available. You may have to just hope one turns up on ebay or see if any 6.2 turns up in a wrecker yard nearby. Sorry for your luck
Is that the same as the 6.5 right side manifold ?
Are u still looking for this part? I pretty sure I have it on my shelf.

This is what happens when u get old. What I bought off EBay about 15 yrs ago appears to be off a 6.5. The turbo in the photo is a Borg Warner. I was going to put on my 82 4x4 diesel sub changed my mind.

Attachments

• IMG_0627.jpeg
    IMG_0627.jpeg
    157.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0630.jpeg
    IMG_0630.jpeg
    172.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0629.jpeg
    IMG_0629.jpeg
    223.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0626.jpeg
    IMG_0626.jpeg
    98.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0628.jpeg
    IMG_0628.jpeg
    226 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0630.jpeg
    IMG_0630.jpeg
    172.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0625.jpeg
    IMG_0625.jpeg
    172.3 KB · Views: 4
Those are non turbo hummer/hmmwv manifolds (headers), not Banks manifolds.

Those are good condition, and fyi the long one is the driver side and they almost never fail. The stubby one is passenger side and has a tendency to crack at the welds where the short pipes weld into the big one that manifolds them together. But when caught early is easily welded up. Roughly 150,000 miles average before cracking.
These are good candidates to cut up wnd make work for customization.

Back