• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

won $200 bucks from the super bowl

dkanderson

Reaction score
won $200 bucks from the super bowl last night, Now im looking for somthing to buy for the truck, i found some bad ass tires off craigslist but they were 36" tires n i dont think i could turn lol and also was looking at a 4" exhaust and there alittle more then $200

so any ideas?

You already got the PMD extension cable and spare PMD? If so, I would say get a K47 air filter box (the cylindrical air box) and an Amsoil nanofilter. That would be less than $200. If you already have a cylinder air box then the exhaust for sure.

Yeah im trying to talk my wife into the exhaust but she aint going for it she wants me to put my winnings in for the baby and i aint havin it lol

Did you ever get the truck running ? Before going with the bling I'd hang on to the $200 and figure out if you haven't already why it's cutting out? or am I thinking about another truck with cutting out/stalling issues?

Did you ever get the truck running ? Before going with the bling I'd hang on to the $200 and figure out if you haven't already why it's cutting out? or am I thinking about another truck with cutting out/stalling issues?

No i got it fixed i ended up finding out it was the ground on the frame it came loose again

Back