• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Who Would Be Interested.....

Interested In EFI Live?

• Yes, lets try and get this going

Votes: 23 100.0%
  • Hell no son, we don't take kindly to strangers around here!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
There is a thread on the other place about the same thing. Cindy from EFI Live has posted on there stating why they haven't done it yet but they do plan on it, just not in 2009.

IMO I think there is more interest than lets say, V6 Malibu or I5 Colorado which are supported, but i may be wrong.

Which means, they really don't have plans to do 6.5L support. If they did it would be out by now. IMHOO

I think they are hoping the 6.5's will just go away or the user base gets small enough that they shelve their public plan.

Sorry to EFI Live folks, you have a great product, but that's how I see it and it does make good business sense to not follow up on 6.5 bi-directional / programming support plans. As much as I would love to see 6.5 program support become available.

That is what I take away from that reply also. Kinda the same thing you do to your wife when you don't want to do something, give her a little hope to keep her quite, knowing you are never gonna do it.

Back