• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Who is an Amsoil Dealer?

GM Guy

Manual Trans. 2WD Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all,

I need to get some more Amsoil power steering fluid, and wanted to support anyone here that is a dealer.

Also, does becoming a preferred customer get me a discount in addition to the dealers discount? If I become a preferred customer on the AMsoil site, can I give a referral that gives a kickback to one of the site dealers?

Thanks!

YUP, that is a problem with a lot of them types of companies.
A pyramid is a pyramid, be it right side up or upside down. I have seen companies bragging to the upside down dealings too.

I just went the preferred customer route. I do see discounts on occasion, but they are typically something like get a free item after buying $XX worth of stuff.

Another benefit to the preferred customer is that AMSOIL does give something of a cash-back by way of points. After a purchase, you get some points which are usable on the next purchase as a small discount. Or big discount if you let the points build.

There must be some kind of benefit. Not sure what that might be. If i remember right, you have to have sponsor to be dealer. If you wanted to look into that, I would do whatever is required. I think it is about the same price as preferred customer. The last time I renewed for10 years. From Amsoil - Yes, we have a five year Dealer membership for $120 and a ten year Dealer membership for $225.

We are actually an Amsoil dealer. We are new here.

Welcome to TTS!

FWIW, as noted in this thread, there are a bunch of regular members that have AMSOIL dealer level discounts. If the goal of joining this forum is to sell a product, we are always open to new vendors. But this will require getting with the admins to avoid blurring the lines of regular member versus paid vendor. Just say-in ;)

Thank you, I just seen the thread last night and thought that I would let people know we are an amsoil dealer. Also could you point me in the right direction of threads or people. We just recently acquired a 93 6.5 turbo that won't start. It cranks and cranks and cranks but won't actually start. It's got a new lift pump from previous owners and we've checked lines there's no air. Can hear the lift pump kick on. But I'm thinking injector pump and new injectors ?

Back