• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Who is an Amsoil Dealer?

GM Guy

Manual Trans. 2WD Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all,

I need to get some more Amsoil power steering fluid, and wanted to support anyone here that is a dealer.

Also, does becoming a preferred customer get me a discount in addition to the dealers discount? If I become a preferred customer on the AMsoil site, can I give a referral that gives a kickback to one of the site dealers?

Thanks!

MrMarty51

Reaction score
YUP, that is a problem with a lot of them types of companies.
A pyramid is a pyramid, be it right side up or upside down. I have seen companies bragging to the upside down dealings too.

Twisted Steel Performance

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing.
Vendor
Reaction score
Kennedy Diesel is a dealer but hasn't ordered in a few years, I'm a prefered customer and it's the best way to go, I got a good discount on the bypass stuff... I don't use their oil products I offer TriboDyn products ...

JayTheCPA

Reaction score
I just went the preferred customer route. I do see discounts on occasion, but they are typically something like get a free item after buying $XX worth of stuff.

Another benefit to the preferred customer is that AMSOIL does give something of a cash-back by way of points. After a purchase, you get some points which are usable on the next purchase as a small discount. Or big discount if you let the points build.

GM Guy

Manual Trans. 2WD Enthusiast
Reaction score
@jrsavoie, do you get any sort of kickback if I order through you?

Its looking like I'll probably just go the Preferred Customer route unless there is any beneficial kickback to anyone.

I am sucker for rewards programs, so the points via the Preferred customer route is appealing... :)

jrsavoie

Recruit
Reaction score
There must be some kind of benefit. Not sure what that might be. If i remember right, you have to have sponsor to be dealer. If you wanted to look into that, I would do whatever is required. I think it is about the same price as preferred customer. The last time I renewed for10 years. From Amsoil - Yes, we have a five year Dealer membership for $120 and a ten year Dealer membership for $225.