• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Who has the best chip?

MGW still have that BD chip ? I wonder how it would be with a boost fooler ?
Also where can one get Lyndons software and a ROM burner ? You should never have posted that...now I want it...:D

Lol, put the 2 of you together and you have Ko_Kane :)

:D hih...yes... we have here small "club of four K's" ... kojo, kane, kuutio and kempsu4x4. We all drive 94/95 Suburbans and of course with kojo's chips.
Each of us have a personal mods included :grouphug:

:D hih...yes... we have here small "club of four K's" ... kojo, kane, kuutio and kempsu4x4. We all drive 94/95 Suburbans and of course with kojo's chips.
Each of us have a personal mods included :grouphug:

Bring 'em over and sign 'em up, kane! Sounds like you guys have ideas to share - maybe we can help out with the thinking!

Anybody know where I can get a GL4 for like a hundred bucks? I am so ready to buy one, and I think I really need one, but I am miles away from being able to afford one. What if I were to advertise HDP all over my truck like a sponsorship deal? Heck, I'd even walk around with a sandwich board advertising them.

I hate being poor. Took me forever to save up for the ATT.

I'll try, but... 4K guys are quite busy of works... not so much time even to share thoughts in our domestic forum. But.. we have meetings twice a year for all who are interested these 6.5td or gas beasts :thumbsup:
We've got about 20 burb and truck together for a weekend an it's really nice to talk and meet guys behind nicknames...!! And you know, when it's Finland... there's always SAUNA and good Finnish white wine (well, close to 40% alc... and beer :cheers2: ) and really good talking about these rigs & tech issues. And have to say... each one is really proud of their own rig.
BR, kane

p.s about the tuning chips... I've got a pleasure to see how chips are modified. And it's a big thing to see graphical screen of setup for each table.
That opens your mind to think hard :mad2: what else you could want/modify for your own truck/burb... :thumbsup:

Just switched out the HP-4 chip I have and ran Kojo's chip, I have to say that the fuel curve is nice and the truck feels like it runs stronger, Just a little smoke when around 1300 rpm and getting into the throttle heavy from a slight roll. The rest of the smoke seems to be gone Need to test some more but I like it a lot, boost also seems to come up a little quicker, pedal feel is real good and smooth.

This might be a real good thing, more to come. :D

Just switched out the HP-4 chip I have and ran Kojo's chip, I have to say that the fuel curve is nice and the truck feels like it runs stronger, Just a little smoke when around 1300 rpm and getting into the throttle heavy from a slight roll. The rest of the smoke seems to be gone Need to test some more but I like it a lot, boost also seems to come up a little quicker, pedal feel is real good and smooth.

This might be a real good thing, more to come. :D

You should install a dyno next to your lift :)

Hi gents. I am a new member and have been trying for a while to find information on a 4 or 6 position chip for the obd1 6.5s. I have a 94 k2500 that I want too play around with. Can any of you tell me where to go or who to contact?

Thank you tamman. If kojo has them then does walking j sell them? I have been to his website but not seen anything for them.

Back