• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

who are you and who may you have been in the past.....

we def gotta tip a few back next weekend...where you at in SoCal? I'm not sure exactly where I'll be but I know its right off the 8 as you 1st get into san diego

same on here as every other site I'm on. I don't want to confuse myself or develop a multiple personality.

im.... whitetrash21. go figure... it fits :D. chad, nice to see you moving around too. lotsa faces i know here and elsewhere now. greg, mx, all you guys.... HI!. :p

tall him to holler if he got time. i'll be out all day sat for heritage drags but im available sun. maybe catch a brew. you comin??

Same everywhere I go.

Hey Cason you didn't waste anytime either;);)

im.... whitetrash21. go figure... it fits :D. chad, nice to see you moving around too. lotsa faces i know here and elsewhere now. greg, mx, all you guys.... HI!. :p

Dub T! What's up??

Who else would call themselves Gruber? Thought I might as well here. I'm 60Nomad on a couple of hot rod forums........Hi to all the DP runaways and the rest of you guys too!:beer:

Back