• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

who are you and who may you have been in the past.....

06bowtie_guy here, on DP, GMFS, plowsite, some other equipment forums. FUNINMUD on FSC, pavement sucks, and prob some others I've forgotten about.

I am the diesel enthusiast formally known as MJB ;). I kept the same avatar and signature line though.:)

Same name for me too, except for the ford & dodge site, I dont tell them who I am :eyebrows:

YOU WILL RELIZE AND GET A REAL TRUCK SOON ENOUGH :p

:pound:real trucks have solid axles...lol:pound:

We are going to add one to the arsenal of our truck here when the solid axle arrives... its nice when you can drive a Ford a Dodge and a Chevy to the trade shows...I just won't buy it till it has a solid axle and I don't want to pay to do a conversion.

for me i dont need a solid axle in the front, so i would rather have a truck that is lighter and faster that rides better;)

i bet you my dodge rides better than you chubby!!! and its on 40's....and solid axle is bette for towing, for offroading, for just about anything. IFS is good for getting groceries...lmao now I done started something...lol

ive ridden in both ford and dodge, along with my buddys with a lift kit and 37" tires and mine still rides better then all of them, and my truck can do more then a minivan i can drive on grass:D

My dodge has a 9" Rock Krawler kit on it. I owned a gas chubby before and my brother in law owns a sierra denali. The Dodge is Louder inside (GM is good about noise filteration) but it rides so much smoother both on and offroad

:pound:real trucks have solid axles...lol:pound:

We are going to add one to the arsenal of our truck here when the solid axle arrives... its nice when you can drive a Ford a Dodge and a Chevy to the trade shows...I just won't buy it till it has a solid axle and I don't want to pay to do a conversion.

I DONT THINK YOU READ MY SIG. :doh: I BORROWED IT FROM ONE OF THE cumminGs LOL

:beer:eek:k big red...you now have my respect...a chubby with a solid axle is a good truck!!! Thats hows everything above a 1/2 should come!!! :eyebrows:

Back