• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

which exhaust is everyone running?

So is there any concensus to whether or not 5" will actually hurt my performace and slow down spool up?

AND is there going to be much sound difference between the 4" and 5"?

I've heard it is bad to go to a 5" unless your running big power, but I don't know honestly.

I'm just running a straight pipe with the Cat still in place. I like the way it sounds, but my neighbors sure don't when its warming up at 5:30 am before work :D :D
Scott

4" dual mbrp turbo back no cat with muffler so far so good, drone is getting old though

So is there any concensus to whether or not 5" will actually hurt my performace and slow down spool up?

AND is there going to be much sound difference between the 4" and 5"?

Some say the sound is deeper with a 5". There is no additional gain between a 5" vs a 4". Your wallet will notice the majority of the difference between a 4" vs a 5".

I'm running a Silverline turbo/flange back and am extremely happy with it. I don't have a clue why I waited so long to do it.

I'm running a Silverline turbo/flange back and am extremely happy with it. I don't have a clue why I waited so long to do it.

I agree. I started with a Cat-Back. Then once I added the cat delete pipe, I loved it 10x more.

Back