• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

which exhaust is everyone running?

FactoryMX

Mile High
Reaction score
currently i am running a 5" MBRP turbo back exhaust and love the sound nice rumble at 2k rpm, nice whistle below 2k and once you open it up it sounds like a pissed off V8 and the droan levels are minimal.

MBRP 5" Cat-Back. Just for my liking right now. Maybe i'll upgrade to a cat-delete pipe.!

right now i have 4 inch from the turbo back and turns out in front of the back tire. at first i did not think that i would like it but it does not get much soot on the truck or tire and it is kinda different from what most people run

nice... i was surprised how easy my stock exhaust came off without cutting it and how easy the new one went on

stock downpipe to 4" to 5" elbow to 5" single mitre cut stack. Straigt the whole way through.

Whole exhaust cost ten bucks.

straight piped stock pipe for now. planning on 4" either in front or the rear wheel or though the bed side in front of the rear tire:fencing:

Well I just ordered pieces for mine today.

Its gonna go from the stock downpipe to a 5" all the way to the stack. Ill make a 4" downpipe when I get a bigger turbo.

The reason I changed it is because I used a free elbow which rusted out and it was a cobbled together job. I put it on a few days ago now its coming off.

Nothing is stainless, all aluminized. But its good enough. Everything cost about $220 from air flow systems. An thats using seal clamps which are a bit more pricey.

If anybody wants the specs on the setup I plan on doing a writeup on it in the future.

ill let you know how annoying my straight 5" is when I put it on next weekend.

Back