• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

When is the next GTG? Ready for " Guns N Gumbo"

gotta remember...I'm 52

you're a young buck...

I'll probably work until I'm no longer breathing

with two in college for the next 8-10yrs there won't be a 62 or maybe even 65 retirement...that would have been early retirement for me LOL

but you got to retire after 21 yrs...but thats gov't jobs...often wish I'd taken some kind of gov't job

wife's bFF's husband is a now retired comptroller at full salary (six figures)and medical and is taking another gov't job and will retire in the same way in 15yrs...

but you got to retire after 21 yrs...but thats gov't jobs...often wish I'd taken some kind of gov't job

wife's bFF's husband is a now retired comptroller at full salary (six figures)and medical and is taking another gov't job and will retire in the same way in 15yrs...
Shit like that - double dipping and insane public pensions paid for by the taxpayers - is why Illinois is in the midst of a demonrat controlled financial meltdown... I retired at 69 1/2 yo with Social security and fortunately a 401k but I had to put MY money into it.

young buck!
I am 45 with a body of a 72 year old man.
Ain't nothing work right anymore.
Trade you. My ladt ortho doc said I had arthritis in my joints of a 65 year old pro athlete. He said my shoulder looked worse than a 62 year old professional swimmer he had just operated on, and I was only 36 at the time.

Back