• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Wheel Hub Assembly - 2500 Suburban 4x4

Heartbeat Hauler

A(ACLU) Agent Yoda
Reaction score
Hi Fellas,
I am trying to get confirmation that the Timken hub assembly that the Duramx Store sells for the 2500HD will work for an '04 2500 Suburban (4x4)?

I am purty sure it's the same part but I would like to confirm on this.... please. Also, I am assuming the ABS brake line also fits...
Thanks!

For that year range I think the 1500HD, 2500, 2500HD, and 3500 all used the same hub assembly.

Howdy Firm!
I did some research today and tracked down the Timken part number and I know for sure that the front hub for the Suburban 2500, 2500HD, 3500HD and the Hummer all use the same Timken part number...SP580310.

One good way to cross parts use is through Rock Auto's website. Plug in the 2 different vehicles and see if they use the same part in any given area.

^^ Yep, saves some head scratchin'. You can also click on the actual part number and it will bring up all the vehicles the part applies to.

RA prt scrn.jpg

Back