• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What years have what 6.5L cooling?!

Hi Leo,

Thank you for your statement... I modified now something on my thermostat and the temperature is also sink...I will see whether that fits so if I'm on the Mountains with the trailer...

Leo — I would have still a question for you: I read that you have... installed a chip of Westers
2 Years ago, I have bought me a chip by Accurate Diesel, and under a sticker i have found also Westers Garage.
I am however not satisfied with this chip-40 HP more power?No!So I can say he drives as well as I've noticed my Serieschip.Was is this a long time needs the automatic transmission until it shift - and the Limiter is somewhat more after above....

How are you with this chip satisfied...?Have I perhaps set 420 dollars in the sand and I've got even a correct performance chip?

Thank you and best regards!
Gunar

Gunar

My Westers chip is the performance one, the horse power claims from anyone are BS. Every engine will react differently. With that said my power is much better than stock, my biggest complaint is the TCC locks at 60 kph if you don't have your foot in the throttle.

It's too bad you already got your chip, there are 2 members on here, one from Finland and the other from Sweden who could have set you up. KOJO (Finland) does obd2 and maybe obd1, Swede Burb (Sweden) does obd1, he also make a bi-directional scan tool you put on a computer that is reasonably priced, it is the best one for these trucks.

Gunar

It's too bad you already got your chip, there are 2 members on here, one from Finland and the other from Sweden who could have set you up. KOJO (Finland) does obd2 and maybe obd1, Swede Burb (Sweden) does obd1, he also make a bi-directional scan tool you put on a computer that is reasonably priced, it is the best one for these trucks.

I'll do obd1, actually i like it more then obd2. And Stefans gmtdscan program is great!

Back