• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What yall think about these?

I like the looks of the rear lights on your truck, but I don't think I'd switch out the stock Chevrolet lights on my truck for them. I'm kinda partial to the shape of the stock lights anyway. I'm not too sure about putting those on the front though, like ya'all said too ricer'ish.

so, if you buy them, do they throw in the free 8" tachometer to sit on your dash, you know the one with the red blinking LED's on it??

:lol:

seriously tho...LED's ARE the future...less wattage, getting brighter and brighter all the time....someone has a highpower off-road LED bar that goes on sand cars, quads, side by sides....whatever app you want to apply it to. bright enough to hang with HID's butr pretty spendy right now

x2

I don't know if I like 'em. I love LED's and lots of lights, but they look a little tacky. I've put LED's on heavy equipment, and Cat is proud of ALL of their lights, not too mention parts in general.

Back