• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What yall think about these?

Louisianarebel

Fits gonna hit the SHan soon
Reaction score
I like LEDs but i dont really know if these look good or not.. Im kinda half and half.
blks-sie99led-sm.jpg

I doubt i will get them now that i look at them more.

I agree with ya, I dont know if I like them or if they look like they should be on a little import ..

I think I would have to seem them on a Truck first before I could say weather I liked them or not

I like LEDS... and i want some up front but i dont think thats my style.
The back of my truck is all LEDs except for reverse and third brake light. I look like one of those Cadillacs goin down the road at night.
0tires004.jpg

Somebody buy them and put them on so i can see them better. haha

dam i love lights. dont really like those. they look kind of ricer ish to me. Louisianarebel's i like those lights are they bright.

I like that they are LED's, but I know what truckie is saying, they're not talking to me. I don't think they will be on my truck anytime soon. Though I really like what Louisianarebel has. I am a big fan of LED tail lights. Nice duels as well Rebel.

I like LEDS... and i want some up front but i dont think thats my style.
The back of my truck is all LEDs except for reverse and third brake light. I look like one of those Cadillacs goin down the road at night.
0tires004.jpg

Somebody buy them and put them on so i can see them better. haha

I love the look of your tail lights. Do you have a link so I can check them out online?

Me too...those tailights are sweet...I don't know about the front L.E.D.s though. They just don't seem right for the truck. Maybe a better look (installed) would change my mind.
icon_smile_wink.gif

I wonder if they could make the whole light assembly a turn signal instead of breaking it up and having the day time running and turn signal. One big amber turn signal would be different.

I think they're interesting....If they all could be amber, that'd be awesome. I wonder how bright they are...

I just passed a lifted GMC on the way home sittin on the side of the road...had the whole strip across....and they were very bright

they look decent. buy a set and throw them on your truck so we can all see how bright they are.

Do it.....they look wicked! I had a similar set on my bowtie and they were sweet...a little cheap though, could never get them sealed right

Back