• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What truck has the most horsepower?

AngeloGibson

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Trucks are known to be used to carry or transport goods. Characteristics of this car is large, bulky. As a result, trucks tend to have lower horsepower than cars. But I don't know which truck has the best horsepower. So can you all tell me the answer?
Thanks everyone.

You need to clarify your question. What class and what year of truck are you talking about? It all changes each class, each year, etc.
There is also foot pounds of torque to measure.

And hey you two- my Dad could have bear up your Dad- na na na boo boo.:happy:

You need to clarify your question. What class and what year of truck are you talking about? It all changes each class, each year, etc.
There is also foot pounds of torque to measure.

And hey you two- my Dad could have bear up your Dad- na na na boo boo.:happy:
Thanks for your comment

Here's an idea Angelo. Go to the introduction area and tell us a little about yourself because the questions you have posted are so general that literally anything someone says can answer your questions.
We're a mostly technical forum here so try being more specific.

Just remember the most Horsepower does not always win......;)

The most efficient drive train system that gets that power to the ground wins.............😄

Back